Pro.“Good customer service and reliable internet connections “
Con.“Madasafish are not the cheapest broadband provider”
|Broadband Package||Advertised Speed||Monthy Downloads||Contract length||Total Price – 1st Year|
|Madasafish MAX||upto 8Mb||5Gb||12 months||£149.88|
|Madasafish MAX plus||upto 8Mb||20Gb||12 months||£275.88|
|Madasafish MAX premier||upto 8Mb||50Gb||12 months||£335.88|
Best Deal. Madasafish MAX, 5GB data downloads per month. Total Year 1 cost £149.88. (Order through Mac Broadband and receive a further £15 discount – click on the following link and use the promotion code “1192819″ when prompted to at registration) Sign up to Madasafish today
Promotion. View our broadband discount deal – Madasafish promotion code
Feedback. Got any recommendations or strong feelings about Madasafish? Then leave a comment.
More about Madasafish
- Broadband for Mac packages
- About Madasafish broadband
- About Madasafish’s service
- Standard features
- Broadband awards
- Current promotions
- Switching broadband to Madasafish
- Customer support
- What you need to get Madasafish broadband
- The small print
- Reader’s comments about Madasafish
Madasafish offer a choice of three Madasafish Options*, starting from only £9.99 a month. All Madasafish’s broadband options offer free connection, download speeds of upto 8Mb, free Wireless router (although don’t accept this offer – its not mac compatible – and instead get the BT modem) and free Evening & Weekend UK phone calls with the Madasafish talk plan.
Madasafish is owned and operated by the Brightview Group. During 2007, the company was purchased by BT and now Madasafish sits alongside its sister companies of Waitrose internet and Plus.net within the BT broadband portfolio. Madasafish is run as a seperate business and the notable difference between it and BT is in its amazing customer service and support. Its customer support technicians are highly trained and offer specialist support to both Apple Macs and PCs.Over the past few years, Madasafish have been rewarded for their service by winning various ISP broadband awards (see below).
Madasafish offers clear, honest pricing and great customer service attititude – all the pricing is clear, includes VAT and the Terms and Conditions are crystal clear. Madasafish don’t claim to offer unlimited broadband, instead they offer easy to understand levels of broadband downloads. You simly select the 5, 20 or 50GB montly download options and all the other parts to the service are identical across their ADSL products. Madasafish customers can login to their account online at anytime and see how much of their downloads they have used in a month (warning emails will be sent to you when you are getting close to over-running) – extra GB of downloads can be purchased by calling customer services. You can also view your receipts online and if you are a Talk customer, view your itimised bill, live online.
Madasafish MAX is the most purchased product (its 5GB of dowloads per month is enough for most users) which it the cheapest product offering.
- Upto 8mb broadband speed
- Free Wireless wi-fi kit (not mac compatible so go for the BT modem option offered)
- Free installation
- Free email with unlimited email addresses
- Free domain and 100 MB of webspace
- Free email virus protection
- Free static IP address, for things like gaming
- Apple Mac compatible PC compatible
- Madasafish Talk – Unlimited weekend evening calls to UK landlines
- Best – Heavy consumer broadband ISPA 2006
- Best – Consumer email ISPA 2007
- Highly commended -Best Broadband ISP PC Pro 2006
- Recommended – Best small ISP PC Advisor 200
- Visit the Madasafish Broadband website for further details of their broadband deals
- Latest Mac Broadband news articles about Madasafish
You can apply to switch to Madasafish is easy. Everything you need to do to connect to Madasafish broadband will be handled by the Madasafish internet team with no interruption to your existing broadband service. The MAC migration of your broadband is as follows:
- Check to see if you are able to switch from your current Broadband provider. Click here to find their contact details.
- Call your current broadband provider to ask for your MAC code. What is a MAC code?
- Then return to Madasafish to order your broadband or call the Madasafish Broadband switcher team on 0800 200 6280.
- Sit back and relax as Madasafish handle everything for you.
Find out more on the Madasafish.com website, Madasafish broadband.
- Madasafish’s customer care team can be contacted on 0844 395 0830. Lines are open from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week (except Christmas Day and New Years Day).
- Calls are charged at 4pm per minute at all times (excludes mobiles).
- Technical support can be contact on 0844 395 0830. Lines are open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- A BT telephone line in a broadband enabled area.
- A broadband modem or modem router for connecting your devices (including Apple mac) to Madasafish – this is supplied FREE of charge with Madasafish broadband packages.
- Telephone line filters – Three are included with Madasafish.
- A broadband compatible operating system – above Mac OS 8/9, Mac OSX etc. (PC computers will need to be specced higher than Windows 2000).